Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hamster Personality

Hey everyone. It's been a while since my last post.
I've been thinking what to write today, and I saw :
this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76_t27NKsa4&feature=g-all-c&context=G21bb75eFAAAAAAAAAAA
And I decided to make small post on what hamster to pick. I read all those comments like "choose this type, it is the best, rest are devils", and I wasn't feeling right. Thing I learned on my own is that all of us pick our clothes and preivate stuff based on how something looks like. The same thing is with pets. Everyone would rather buy a hamster (or any other animal) that is attractive to us over some not so good looking.
When decide on getting a hamster, look for conditions you can ensure your hamsters. If you ask me, hamsters are really similar besides some defined facts. I would recommand any hamster you want as long as you can ensure it the best possible live and much much love. Only the hamster that recives enough love and care will be tamed and friendly. Because you should know that you are the one who forms your hamsters behaviour.
 -Marko

No comments:

Post a Comment