Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Initial word

Hey all. First to indroduce myself. I am Marko from Bjelovar, Croatia. I  am great animal lover (at least I think so). My animal kingdom contains a cat (Flekica, don't let the name fool you, he is a boy), a dog (Masha, a pekingese mix breed), aquarium with many fishes (mostly mollies, guppies and platies) and lst but not least three beautiful hamsters; Pixie (syrian boy, lazy piece of work), Bella and FiFi (two dwarfs girls, actually chinese hamsters, who act like sister to each other, but they are not). I know I am not some hamster expert, but think I know enough to make blog about them. Sorry, I can't put any photo in this post since I have any on laptop, but promis to put somoe pics soon.
                                                                                                                                              Marko

No comments:

Post a Comment